- Guiding students through Junior High & High School
- Recognizing God-given gifts & abilities
- Strategizing toward college and career according to God’s plan
- Assisting in finding the best fit for college or career
- Informing & supporting parents in the college application process.
Programs & Resources for Students & Parents
- College 4U (lunch and after-school mini-workshops on a variety college preparation topics)
- Grade-level Information Nights (for parents and students)
- Individual academic counseling with students
- Opportunities to meet with college representatives
- Resources from Naviance Student, including college visit information, scholarships, college search, personality profiles, and personal college planning tools. Please note that Naviance requires a login. Students should contact their counselor for more information.
- Resources in the Counseling Center include college counseling periodicals, testing information, college catalogs, postings for scholarships and summer programs, etc.
- Feedback to Interpret & Increase College Testing Scores
Counseling events take place on campus throughout the school year. Plan to attend as many as possible.
Our updated calendar for standardized testing can be found here. Our school codes for test registration are as follows:
CEEB Code: 052836
TOEFL Code: 1928
Get in Touch
We'd love to answer your questions.
Dual Credit Courses
Christian High School is happy to offer an opportunity for our students to earn dual credit through Colorado Christian University (CCU). A dual credit course is a college course taken in high school which allows our students to earn high school and college credit simultaneously. Many of our Junior/Senior level honors and AP courses have been approved for dual credit. Students who successfully complete our dual credit courses have their grade recorded on both a Christian High School transcript and a Colorado Christian University transcript.
Request a Transcript
Transcript requests for current students: Students who need transcripts for colleges or scholarships must request transcripts through Family Connection. Official transcripts will be sent directly to colleges and universities directly from the Counseling Center. Seniors will receive a copy of their unofficial transcript at Senior Night, generally scheduled for the middle of September. Unofficial transcripts can be used for scholarship applications and to guide you as you complete your college applications.
Alumni/Former Student transcripts: To order a transcript, please complete the online form here or complete the paper form and mail it to:
Mrs. Christine Speers, Registrar
2100 Greenfield Drive
El Cajon, CA 92019