VISION & MISSION
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Recognizing the preeminence of Christ, partnering with parents, Christian Unified Schools of San Diego teaches students to think, learn, and live from a Biblical worldview by integrating God and His Word as the primary source of knowledge and truth.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
STATEMENT OF PHILOSOPHY
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
We expect our students to be:
- Influential Christians
- Investigative Learners
- Perceptive Thinkers
- Effective Communicators
- Quality Producers
- Responsible Citizens
- Teaching students to attain their full potential in God.
- Teaching students self-government under God.
- Teaching students to commit themselves fully to God.
- Teaching students in partnership with parents, faculty, and the local church.
- Teaching students to think, learn, and live as effective Christian people.
GOVERNANCE & ACCREDITATION
Christian Unified Schools of San Diego (CUSSD) is an outreach of and sponsored by Shadow Mountain Community Church (SMCC). The thirteen-member governing board of directors is composed of SMCC members who have been elected by its membership at the annual meeting. The school is a separate 501(c) 3 organization, which is supported and protected by the overarching policies of SMCC.
We are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), and California Interscholastic Federation (CIF).